Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Code of Ordinances
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Licenses, Permits, Applications
Road Construction - Bus. 51
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
Legislative Update from State Senator Julie Lassa
- State Senator Julie Lassa has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 24 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the Full Update
State Capitol Report from Representative Shankland
- State Representative Katrina Shankland has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 71 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the State Capitol Report
RFP: Whitetail / Whiteail Trail Subdivision Real Estate Marketing & Brokerage Services
- The City of Stevens Point seeks marketing and brokerage services from experienced real estate or brokerage firms with local and regional experience in marketing property along with expertise in performing land sale transactions. Due: 1 pm, Fri., Dec. 20.
See the Complete RFP for More Info
Survey Regarding Military Service Persons, Veterans and Families
- A veterans' resource working group is exploring the interests of local veterans, military service persons and their families. Everyone including relatives and friends of service men and women is invited to fill out a survey. Please respond by January 31.
Certified Site Program Pays Dividends in Stevens Point
- Ground was broken in October for a Service Cold Storage warehouse in Stevens Point. The $14.5 million warehouse is the first development under Wisconsin's Certified Site Program, which works with communities to create "shovel-ready” industrial sites.
City Bus Free Ride Fridays
- Stevens Point Transit's “City Bus” is offering Free Ride Fridays this holiday season. Ride the bus for free on November 29, December 6, 13, and 20.
More City Bus Information
Riverfront Arts Center Gift Gallery until December 21
- The Riverfront Arts Center's 15th Annual Gift Gallery will be Nov. 15 – Dec. 21.
Charter Announces Rate Increases
- Although the City no longer has a Franchise Agreement with Charter and has no influence over their rates, Charter has notified the City of upcoming rate changes as a courtesy. The rate changes are specified in a letter dated November 14.
Read the Letter
Mon, Dec. 16
Common Council Meeting
Tue, Dec. 17
Portage County Board
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus