Admission Fees & Other Costs
Daily Admission Fees
Multi-Use Punch Card
- Individual Pass: $110
- Family Pass: $160
- Skating Seasons run September through March
- $30 card can be used for up to ten (10) admissions, skate rentals, or any combination of the two
Family Skate Special
- $4 per pair
- 300 pairs of rental skates
- Sizes: child's 7 - adult's 13
- $20 (includes skate rental and admission) per family during the Public Skating Session every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
Special events and other programs
- Gift Certificates can be purchased at the K.B. Willett Arena Office and can be used to purchase: Learn To Skate Lessons; Skate Rental / Admission Punch Cards; Birthday Party Packages; Season Passes.
- May have their own admission fees and costs.
K.B. Willett Ice Arena
1000 Minnesota Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1576
Outdoor Recreation Plan Listening Session
The public is invited to an Outdoor Recreation Plan listening session Wed., June 7 in Rooms 1&2 of the County Annex, 1462 Strongs Ave., 6 pm - 8 pm. Information gathered will help produce the City’s next 5-year plan for the Parks, Rec, & Forestry Dept.
Sculpture Park Summer Celebration June 10
The 2017 Summer Celebration at the Stevens Point Sculpture Park is Saturday, June 10. Four new sculptures will be installed & cast iron sculptures will be created during an Iron Pour. The Summer Celebration will begin at 11:00 a.m.