Iverson Park Warming Lodge
- The Iverson Park warming house is staffed during our regular hours of operation
- The toboggan runs, sled hills, and skating rink are lighted for night use.
- Our Winter season typically runs from the second week of December (approximately) through the end of February, depending on weather conditions and accumulated snowfall.
- The warming lodge, also known as the Iverson Park All-Purpose Lodge, is available for meetings, parties, and other private uses from March to November.
- Learn more about renting the lodge or Winter private party rentals.