THIS IS A TEST - This is a Tornado DRILL
- A statewide mock tornado watch will be issued at 1:00 pm, followed by a mock tornado warning at 1:45 pm. Expect public alerts, weather radio alarms, and storm siren activation. PLEASE DO NOT CALL 9-1-1 if you hear the sirens sound during this test.
City of Stevens Point Meeting Agendas
See our general meeting schedule
for typical monthly meeting days.
- For a list of typical monthly meeting days, see our general monthly meeting schedule.
- Agendas listed above include supporting documents attached to the agenda, except for minutes of previous meetings, which are located in our minutes archives.
- Agendas are also posted on the first floor of City Hall previous to all meetings and are available at the City Clerk's Office.
- Copies of ordinances, resolutions, reports, and minutes of the committee meetings are on file at the Office of the City Clerk for inspection during normal business hours from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Any person who has special needs for attending these meetings or needs agenda materials for these meetings should contact the city clerk as soon as possible to ensure a reasonable accommodation can be made.
- Read our disclaimer and other legal notices.
Phone: (715) 346-1569
TDD: (715) 346-1556
Mail: City Clerk
1515 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481